Here are ways you can be a “cheerful giver” at Saint Andrew’s:
- We are happy to receive checks and cash in the offerings on Sunday. There are envelopes in the pews for your use.
- You can set up a direct donation to Saint Andrew’s through your bank.
- You can mail a check to the church (2650 148th Avenue SE, Bellevue, WA 98007)
- You can set up automated or one time donations on the Saint Andrew’s Lutheran Church secure donation page. You can donate directly from a checking or savings account, or use a credit card. It is convenient and safe.
- Some members like to donate by transferring shares of stock, or required IRA distributions. Contact Treasurer Bill Brueggemann, email@example.com, for the necessary forms.
- Via Text Message. The number to text is 425-970-9567.
The first time you text to this number you will be given a secure link for a simple account set-up. You will be given the opportunity to set up one time or recurring donations.
Contact the Saint Andrew’s Treasurer Bill Brueggemann, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions you may have.